Monday, September 14, 2009

34 weeks (and counting!)


I'm not really the "belly shot" type of gal. I just feel that those semi-nudie pictures with a very large pregnant woman "tastefully" (ahem) draped with a sheet are, well, tacky. And what does one do with the picture later on? Whose child isn't going to be grossed out by that? There really is only one woman who could pull that off and I'm not Demi Moore. So, with that in mind, I set out to take a few shots to commemorate this pregnancy without overdoing the yuck factor. I set up the tripod and began setting the auto timer and getting up and then down. Up and then down. Fortunatly, Kim felt sorry for me and helped out because watching a woman in her eigth month of pregnancy get on and off the ground 30 times in the backyard is apparantly painful. These are going to hold me over until my ever so talented sister in law (who has her very own photography business outside of Kansas City for you Kansan blog followers-with very reasonable rates!) comes to visit in a week or so. Oh, and I guess she's bringing my brother with her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment