This month, Emery added another tooth to her dental achievements. It is still pretty short, but is just to the left of the one she is showing off in this photo.
In other news, our little girl is a mover and a shaker. Emery is actively working on her army crawl and I have a feeling she is going to be mobile way before Alastair was (he crawled at a totally respectable nine months). Any tips on how to stop that? I am beginning to think that Emery is under the impression that if she hits all her milestones early, we'll buy her a car and send her to college when she is three. Fat chance, girly. We get you for at least another eighteen years!
We are still flying loose on the schedule front, although most days Emery takes two long naps and at least one catnap on the way here or there. Bedtime is at 7:30 and we are very lucky that we don't hear from her during the night. In fact, Alastair requires more night maintenance ("no, your sun is not up. GO BACK TO BED!") We are deeply appreciative of this fact.

My new favorite shot. I want to play with the post processing a little more, but then there would be no post on the blog... See people, I'm putting you first.
In other news, our little girl is a mover and a shaker. Emery is actively working on her army crawl and I have a feeling she is going to be mobile way before Alastair was (he crawled at a totally respectable nine months). Any tips on how to stop that? I am beginning to think that Emery is under the impression that if she hits all her milestones early, we'll buy her a car and send her to college when she is three. Fat chance, girly. We get you for at least another eighteen years!
We are still flying loose on the schedule front, although most days Emery takes two long naps and at least one catnap on the way here or there. Bedtime is at 7:30 and we are very lucky that we don't hear from her during the night. In fact, Alastair requires more night maintenance ("no, your sun is not up. GO BACK TO BED!") We are deeply appreciative of this fact.
Some shots of Emery/Daddy at the beginning of her fifth month:

My new favorite shot. I want to play with the post processing a little more, but then there would be no post on the blog... See people, I'm putting you first.
No comments:
Post a Comment