I've been pretty good about photo documenting Nelly's growth every 3 months or so. This month I'm even getting some of them up to share! In all fairness, Eleanor is now 19 months old, not 18, but let's not sweat the small stuff, shall we?
This is the same dress Emery wore in her 18 month pictures.
Kim rode by on his bike just as I was taking this. Abject adoration, isn't it?
At 18 months, Nell is into everything. She is the first Bowling child to climb on the kitchen table (repeatedly) and removes all my makeup from the drawer on a daily basis. She likes to carry things around in bags just like her big sister which means it can take awhile to find my mascara somedays.
Eleanor's verbal skills are really taking off, although I am learning that she won't talk in front of people outside of our immediate family. Her first words (aside from Mommy, Dada, etc.) were bubble, book, ball, and now she is working on pool. "Ga-cah" is cracker and she almost has "cup" down. This is a girl who is very aware of her surroundings and doesn't want to be left behind. She navigates the stairs very well for her age and loves the pool, learning elementary pool safety.
Eleanor's favorite things include bubbles, graham crackers, bananas, grapes, yogurt, balls, babies, and her siblings. She doesn't like to be in the car for longer than about 30 minutes and has a terrible temper when hungry just like Emery and her father.
My favorite picture. How I love those little toes.
Someone else wanted in on the action. I have officially found the antidote to Emery's camera mock-aversion. If I ignore her, she suddenly becomes the perfect model. Reverse psychology works, people.





No comments:
Post a Comment