After reaching the pinnacle of my posting success with November's 10 on 10 post, brought to you on the proper day, it was not surprising that I crashed for the next few months. As a bonus, I'm combining December and January and conserving energy to rock it in February.
Tuesday December 10th.

1. Christmas chapel at school.
2. Does that tree look like it is leaning to you? Fixed and disaster averted.
3. Caloric tea. Because running comes with perks.
1. I love lists.
2. Fabric love for Christmas pj's.
3. I do not love putting away groceries.
4. Toothy one year old.
1. How nice it is to have a brother that can read.
2. A brother with big dreams for Christmas.
3. Boots with the Fuuuuuur. Guess who can turn it on all by herself?
Friday January 10th.
Christmas over.
1. Getting moving. With help.
2. A car not quite built for two.
3. Book time.
4. Busted.
1. Merida.
2. The Book Thief. It's going to happen one day. I think I paid $2.00 in late fees for this book and did not read a page.
3. Favorite sandwich. Tomatoes, crusty french bread, cheddar, easy on the mayo. Heaven.
1. Date night at Nordie's. Not pictured was Saving Mr. Banks (awesome).
2. At least they have chairs.
3. Awesome outfit, but the shirt cost more than the jeans so it had to stay behind. Poor shirt. These are my "yes, I just ran 13.1 miles, why do you ask?" jeans. Purchased early because this girl doesn't pass up a sale on designer jeans. That would be just crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment