 |
| Just so you won't go away empty handed. |
This little blog of mine has been getting neglected lately. It is a little hard keeping it up to date amidst all the regular requirements of running a family of 5, not to mention throwing a few minor remodeling projects and Christmas into the mix. Our beloved Mac, officially pronounced "vintage" (the horror!) at the Mac store, has been experiencing signs of senility lately. Nothing is more frustrating than working for thirty minutes on a design or post only to have the computer crash just before hitting Save. Oh the agony... I'm going to try to catch up on birthday posts and the holidays but it is going to mean a little less photo editing and probably a few quicker posts. It may surprise those of you without blogs to know just how much time goes into one of these things! So please excuse the lack of virtual makeup until we get around to buying a new machine. If I invest too much time and it crashes on me, I very well may hurl it out the windows currently to my left, which would further delay things because a. I would have to order a new machine before proceeding and b. that would launch Kim into a "since we're going to have to replace that window, why don't we just continue along the back of the house?" I'm not the only crazy one around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment