Thursday, May 17, 2012

Insta-Summer Flashback to 2011

 
No more diapers!
 
Today is the last day of school for the kids and the last day of preschool for my soon to be kindergartner.  Because I'm excited for summer and a little nervous to have my big personality kids home full time (where did they get that???) I'm taking a look back to last year.  2011 was when I discovered Instagram/Hipstamatic and captured little everyday summer moments...  Nostalgia is good for anxiety!  I'm feeling better already.

 Boat snoozer.  Last weekend, she told me, "I go night night," laid down on the bench seat and then went to sleep.  A girl after my own heart!


 Now she can climb in.  


 No more baby swing.


 Crossing my fingers for an airplane snooze.


 There is water in the river this year!


 Alastair still can't drive the golf cart.


 Cotton?  We're already walking in the high stuff.


 The zoo!

 
 Fun times.


 No more boat bad luck.


 The beach.  Like totally.


Boys scheming in the surf.


Friends home to play!

Summer.   It's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment