Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Opening December 2012: The Bowling Three Ring Circus!

Life under the big top is about to get a lot more interesting!  In December, we're adding a third ring to our own private circus.


Please welcome little Mr.? Miss? Future Bowling.  

The due date is December 5th, but we'll be meeting this little person a little earlier than that.  Alastair is over the moon with excitement and outed me at his school at the eight week mark.  I wanted to wait a bit longer before making the announcement to the world, but perhaps not quite this long (15 weeks).  I feel great but summer is kicking my butt! 


By Christmas, we'll have six stockings up at our house:  three kids, two adults, and one pampered pooch.  And we'll be in another house, but that's a topic for another post.  I can hear the circus music now...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's really exciting! We need to come see you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete