But I made this little video of our trip and I really like it. I discovered something really cool: adding music to video really adds an emotional component that totally elevates regular video. I think I'm on to something... Perhaps there could be a whole channel or something that added music to videos for entertainment? I bet that would be really successful.
That was a great video! Did your Dad film it? I couldn't hear any of his breathing. Just teasing! Maybe if I can edit our old videos like this it would seem like I was a better skier!
ReplyDeleteHa! Nope, "Big Daddy Bill" was at home with his heavy breathing. Oh, that sounds really bad... I have TONS of video that I want to re-cut and put together. Not that I'll probably ever get to it. That will be after Emery's 1rst year album which I hope to complete before she is 3.
Delete