The Christmas card that will never be.Did I mention that my husband has been growing a mustache? Quite the funny looking little thing, actually. He says it is for charity, but thus far his site has yet to generate a penny. I'll happily contribute $20 if he'll shave it off. Wake me up when Movember ends. Even the considerable photographic talents of my pal Jennifer couldn't save this shot from the 'stach.
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I am admitting blogging defeat and posting a general roundup of everything from some birthday shots of Emery's party to our recent trip to Dewberry Farms. I don't think either set of grandparents has yet to see Halloween costumes. Sigh.
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I am admitting blogging defeat and posting a general roundup of everything from some birthday shots of Emery's party to our recent trip to Dewberry Farms. I don't think either set of grandparents has yet to see Halloween costumes. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment