I think at 39 weeks and 5 days, we can round up, don't you? Kim was gracious enough to document this milestone for me yesterday after our trip to the pumpkin patch. Friday, I went to lunch at Clay's with the girls, who were happy to point out that by that day, I was more pregnant than any of them had ever been. Thanks, ladies! Please cross your fingers (and toes) with me that this little girl decides to arrive early this week. Come to think of it, we really don't have any big plans for this morning either... Or this evening...
You look fantastic! Can't wait for her to get here!
ReplyDeleteReally is a great picture! Good luck this week :)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Great photos!!!
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed for you! You are such a trooper. That little lady is going to make an entrance, I'm sure of that!
ReplyDeleteAw, shucks, guys. Thanks! In all fairness, I probably wander around with my hair up (and three chins) with part of my belly hanging out most of the time... The pants no longer stay up and the shirts no longer stay down. It's the pac-man effect.
ReplyDelete