I had a conversation this morning with a playgroup friend (you know who you are) that didn't quite get that my post from yesterday was an April Fool's joke... Which makes me feel really bad because apparently all of your children regularly really vacuum the house, dust, and change the sheets. Sadly, Alastair did not decide to potty train himself in one day, but I keep hoping. We are thinking about giving undies a chance ("all we are saying is give peace a chance!") over the Easter weekend if Uncle Bill and Aunt Stacie can't come down. I'm not sure at what point I will convince him to vacuum and dust.
Alastair does love his play vacuum but only when the sound is OFF. I turned it on once for him, thinking what kid won't love the noise? He was totally startled and looked like he had been bitten by a snake. It took him weeks to walk near it, must less touch it. Wherever the vacuum was, he would make a huge arc to get around it. Monday he tried to play with Mommy's vacuum and accidentally turned it on. I don't think I'll have to worry about him playing with it for awhile...
OMG I thought you were serious, Tyler loves to vacuum and dust(he lives the swifter duster). I read it and was like wow Alastair did that! That is so funny, I wish I got it yesterday
ReplyDelete