I am beginning to be a bit sick of the rain... I love the fact that the house isn't quite so hot in the afternoons, but I think the dog is going to need a snorkel soon if this doesn't let up. Yesterday I went to the barn and Bandito easily had 30 mosquitoes on him. I brushed them off and sprayed him, but they just hovered and changed positions. Surprisingly, I did not ride.
Kim and I did get a change to go rock climbing at the gym (yeah!) and Alastair was hanging out in the gym daycare center. He felt a bit hot to me when I picked him up and a thermometer said that he had a fever. So we hung out here this weekend and didn't go to the drive-in movie (have those of you in Houston seen the Showboat Theater? This thing rocks!). The weird thing is that he had no symptoms other than the fever itself. Until today... Now he has little sores in his mouth, poor thing. So we're off to the Doctor tomorrow to confirm if this is hand/mouth (sort of like hoof and mouth for people) virus. No pics to share this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment