Thursday, November 20, 2008

The waiting is going to kill me!

So last Friday we had some family pictures taken by a local photographer at our park. She put up a sneak peek on her blog and now I am going to go crazy waiting to see the rest of them! Check out how good Alastair looks:


Granted, he is one adorable subject (no bias here) but the pictures are really good. One recommendation I would make for others considering having family photos done: do not get a radical haircut two days before the shoot. I will be immortalized with a hair helmet in our pictures...

For those of you in Katy who have not already booked pictures with Ashley (all three of you), you can reach her here.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable. Send me your link when you get your pictures back. I would love to see them. I want to use her when Peyton arrives!

    ReplyDelete