Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back from Maine

July may be the death of me. I say this in perfect seriousness because it seems I am trying to over schedule myself into an early grave... Maine was wonderful as always and we flew home on a cloud of Zenlike calm (technically, the cloud closely resembled a Southwest 737 and a teaspoon of Benadryl for Alastair). Yes, we have some laundry to do and OK, the fridge needs to be refilled. But overall the calm was still here. That was until this afternoon when it hit me: I am hosting a shower this weekend. Like, the day after TOMORROW. Yikes! I'm sure it will come out just fine, but at the moment, I'm feeling that I should be cooking and cleaning and not updating the blog. But like any other good born again (blogger), religion comes first. And I have my (OK, Alastair's) public to think of.

Without further ado, I bring you lazy photos of our trip to Camp. Next year we are thinking of going up in the fall. We really miss fall in Maine.


3 comments:

  1. Those pics are awesome!!! I am so jealous of your camera... and well of your vacation to Maine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip :) Looks like Alastair enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much your blog means to me. It is a window into y'all's lives that I wouldn't get to see through without it. You have such a precious family. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete