This year I am doing a photo challenge. Instead of doing a picture a day like the 365 project (I shudder thinking about it), I document one day every month. On the 10th of the month, I take one picture every hour for 10 hours. Presto: instant slice of life.
This is Sunday, March 10.

9:00. Company has arrived and YouTube is rolling.
10:00. Donuts? Yes please.
11:00 Watching the rain.

12:00. Lego guitar creation.
1:00. Lunch. Tacos: what else?
2:00-4:00. Nap time.
4:00 Brew time!
4:00 TV, stay away from the boiling kettle time.
5:00 Still brewing.
5:00 Uncoco holds Nell. "This is really happening!"
6:00 Backyard time.
7:00. We probably should eat soon, right?
8:00 dinner. BBQ chicken with cilantro/pineapple rice and spinach with molassas balsamic vinegarette.
9:00. Time out for whining and time for bed!
The iphone worked very well for convenience in March but the photo quality was not great. Hopefully I'll get April up before shooting May.











No comments:
Post a Comment