Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Getting Ready for Baby...

This pregnancy has flown by.  While (aside from the first trimester) it hasn't been a difficult one, it has made everything going on in my life more difficult:  staging one house and moving into another all while taking care of two crazy kids.

I took a moment about a month ago to do a few pictures to commemorate this child's journey.

 
 8 months.


 I love the picture I have of Alastair and I while I was pregnant with Emery.  Now I have one with her.


 I feel a little weird about posting a photo involving my rather ample (and pale) belly on the blog, but I think this is sweet enough to warrant inclusion.  

It only took three babies to warrant a push present (google it), but Kim really came through for me.  This past Saturday we went to pick up my new mechanical baby.  

 Ford Flex:  the love child of an Expedition and a Mini Cooper.





All the sportiness of a smaller car with three full rows for a family. 



 The best part for the aching back of a pregnant woman in her ninth month?  Seat heaters!



 The kids are so excited to meet their new sister.  Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment